Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MAP Testing, Day 2


Students will be taking the MAP assessment from approximately 8:45-12:00 today.

Students will report to their morning classes.

Objectives:

  • Students will be able to write routinely over shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of discipline-specific tasks, purposes, and audiences.
  • Students will be able to write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, relevant descriptive details, and well-structured event sequences.

I Cans:

  • I can write a narrative paper.
  • I can use descriptive vocabulary and sensory language.
  • I can develop a point of view.
  • I can provide a conclusion.

Task List:

  • Students will write a brief narrative in response to a teacher provided writing prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment